 Robotics / 25620
Re: How would we (the rest of us) communicate ideas to the MDP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:31:22 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
So, what sort of ideas are you talking about?  Something you want to build?
Something to write?  A contest?  Personally, I'd love to hear about them all.

More than anything, I was just thinking of the IDEA of having a place where
people not on the MDP can make suggestions and share concepts that the ones on
the MDP might think are interesting enough to try (in the limited time they have
available).

In my case, I was mostly thinking of model suggestions.  Nothing real
spectacular, just some thoughts that a more experienced builder might be able to
knock out quickly and have ready for the release of the product.

Mike W.