 Robotics / 24
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:33:57 GMT

Followups to off-topic.fun (I hope)

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:42:48 GMT, Joshua Delahunty
<dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu> wrote:

<sigh>  Lucas 101:  He nearly ALWAYS releases in May.  EVERYTHING.  SW
4,5,6, Willow, etc.  It's MAY, Space Boy.

Never saw Space Boy, but the mention of Willow makes me wonder if
anyone else has considered the possibility that this trilogy that will
be coming out might just totally suck?  I didn't really grow up with
the same Star Wars mania as most people even though I did grow up in
the 70's and 80's since I didn't see it until I was a freshman in
college.  So I kinda look at them in a different way from most people
I know.

I just look at the actors that have been cast, the fact that I usually
enjoy sequels a lot more than prequels, and wonder - what'll happen if
the movies stink?  Or is that even possible given the following they
will have, regardless of quality?

I don't remember for sure when Willow came out, so I don't know if it
jaded me with respect to Lucasstuff before I saw the SW movies, but I
sure remember thinking it stunk a lot more than I remember thinking SW
was ok.

He just released the name of SW1, BTW.  You'll have to go look it up.
Slips my mind.

Space Menace?  Something like that.
--
Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/