 Robotics / 15
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:30:54 GMT

Perhaps a Princess.... wrote:

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:42:48 GMT, Joshua Delahunty
<dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu> wrote:

<sigh>  Lucas 101:  He nearly ALWAYS releases in May.  EVERYTHING.  SW
4,5,6, Willow, etc.  It's MAY, Space Boy.

But the first SW Lego sets are being released BEFORE SW1.
I will keep in mind what you said Re: lucas and SW though (quibble: it
did not apply to the anniversary release)

Speaking of SW Lego, I just finished a first draft model of Kyle Katarn's
ship... I forget what it was called... "the Moldy Crow" ???  something like
that.

Anybody know what it is called?  I'll post images of it on my web page
soon.

--Karim