 Robotics / 22
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 04:34:05 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
ObRobotics:  I can only find 2 of the expansion sets at the store.  I guess
the Mars one isn't out yet?  (Sorry, I'm hopelessly behind in RTL,
especially on the Mindstorms threads...)

Joshua Delahunty replied:
How funny, since I JUST got done hearing from Suzanne (through e-mail)
about how Exploration Mars won't be out until next year (after I wrote
to her with about the same reaction you just wrote).

You two really need to talk more.  :-P

Todd:
!  we talk all the time about LEGO stuff.  Probably why my memory about it
is so bad.

Joshua:
I'm sure you do.    My gawd, I wonder what that's like.

"Hi, Sweetie-coochie-pookums!  I'm home!"

"..and how was your day?"

"Wicked Cool!  I picked up MindStorms at Zany Brainy!  They had them
in"

"Outta my way!  I wanna play first!"

It blows the mind.  :)

Suzanne D. Rich wrote:
It's much worse than that, I'm afraid.

The situation, or the pet names?  :-)

We rarely go shopping one without the
other, and we rarely have time for play.

We work independently. Sometimes we meet in the hallway (on way to
refrigerator or bathroom). We are each deep in thought on a different LEGO
topic. Collision sparks a quick back and forth verbal smash of recently
collected data. If he's thinking too much about what's on his mind while I
talk, he's apt to forget what I told him. And if he bogs me down with too much
LUGNET questions or auction data, then my brain starts to hurt and I have to

You keep that up, you'll soon be mistaken for British Royalty.
;-)

-- joshua

P.S. (Since it was a tad subtle) That is, as in "you don't see much sun,
do you?"