 Robotics / 18
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:52:17 GMT

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:13:07 GMT, Joshua Delahunty
<dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu> wrote:

That's gonna be one tough time ... wanting to stay away to beat the
crowds, but wanting to go to have the experience (and to see it all
before it gets totally ruined by everyone discussing everything
IMMEDIATELY).  <sigh>

*grin* I'm excited to FINALLY get a chance to see Star Wars in the
Theatre. Even if it isn't REAL star Wars. I don't care about beating
the crowds when it's a movie I've been waiting for long enough!

Sarah