 Robotics / 59
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 20:16:35 GMT

I must be old. I remember seeing the first Star Wars movie when it first
came out.

I am only 29, and can remember it. What is even more frightening is that
it was 2 **decades** ago. It is bad enough to be approaching 30, even
worse when you can remember an increasing number of events that when
they occured can be measured in decades.........
As to the answer to the subject question, the answer is MOZ. He had
clear title to one of the ones I bought the moment I bought it (per our
agreement), and as you recall, I claim to be the first person in NA to
order one via S@H, which had them prior to them being in stores.

I had meant posession in the sense that it was actually in my hands....
not owning it, but it being 8000 miles away! To that interpretation I
lay claim! (And of course, excluding beta testers, and any other ideas
you can think of to spoil my fun!)

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net              remove nospam dot
Web Sight: http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                 ICQ 13177071