 Robotics / 11
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:36:35 GMT

"Richard" <nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net> writes:

Besides, I have only been "Internet-enabled" for a year, and
"newsgroup-aware" for 6 months or so. So this is something that
pleases me, no harm in that, is there? And regardless of relevance
to this type of post, it is to test capacity, correct?

No harm, no...  Testing capacity of posting-traffic is much less of an
issue though than testing the capacity of the total number of users
connected simultaneously.

It's not really a "test" so much as a slow ramp-up.  But any feedback which
constitutes the results of a "test" is certainly appreciated, especially if
something is amiss.

--Todd