 Robotics / 10
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:18:37 GMT

Plus, the server has been up on Alpha test. We are now commencing Beta
test.

Ok, so I am the first beta-test poster on this newsgroup!!!!!!!!

Besides, I have only been "Internet-enabled" for a year, and
"newsgroup-aware" for 6 months or so. So this is something that
pleases me, no harm in that, is there? And regardless of relevance
to this type of post, it is to test capacity, correct?
nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net              remove nospam dot
Web Sight: http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                 ICQ 13177071