 Robotics / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
Scarcity of MS at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:52:08 GMT

Hi:

Just wanted to post to the board to see if it worked for me.

I picked up the MS kit at TRU  (Kenwood-Cincinnati) this weekend.
They held it for me because I filled out a raincheck several months ago.

They said this was the only one they got, and they may not get anymore
before Christmas!

It looks like Lego's talk about a shortage of sets may not be marketing
ploys after all!

Has anyone else had problems getting the set.

Jim Hughes
w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html