 Robotics / 27
Re: Scarcity of MS at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:46:24 GMT

The Toys-R-Us in my area (Warwick, RI) had 5 sets earlier this week. A
coworker and I each bought one - leaving three on the shelf.  Yesterday
there was only one left, and there was a kid there begging his father to
buy it for him.

I haven't seen any expansion sets in my area yet.

-brian

Jim Hughes wrote:

Hi:

Just wanted to post to the board to see if it worked for me.

I picked up the MS kit at TRU  (Kenwood-Cincinnati) this weekend.
They held it for me because I filled out a raincheck several months ago.

They said this was the only one they got, and they may not get anymore
before Christmas!

It looks like Lego's talk about a shortage of sets may not be marketing
ploys after all!

Has anyone else had problems getting the set.

Jim Hughes
w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html