 Robotics / 22288
RE: Some brainstorming needed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:58:23 GMT

The balsa wood - laser idea sounds great.  A little sanding perhaps when
your done and some stain, wow.  Paper will give you a finer "sample"
rate in the Y value, but your right, getting them to stick could be
interesting.

To lessen the effect of the thickness of balsa, if you use a razor blade,
make it be able to angle itself.

-

-

turns into

\

/

Obviously this would only be where you wanted a smooth surface.