 Robotics / 22284
Re: Some brainstorming needed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:36:13 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Baker <sjbaker1@airmail.net> wrote:
Building a machine to move something as heavy as a Dremmel (accurately!)
seems like a hard problem for a Lego solution.

If you already have the Dremel, how about buying one of those pen-like
extensions?

http://dremel.com/productdisplay/att_template.asp?SKU=225

Much lighter and smaller. Easier to access controls that way, too (plus the
resolution can be adjusted by changing the size of the bit).

~Mike