 Robotics / 15127
Re: Junkyard Wars (was: Re: robotica on TLC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 01:11:36 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, sjbaker1@airmail.net writes:
Juergen Stuber wrote:

mcase@metrolink.net (Mike Case) writes:

I was curious if anyone has run a contest like this for Lego Technic
or Mindstorms?

The closest I know is RoboGladiator:
http://www.teamdelta.com/roboglad/

It *looks* like those are still human-controlled though. *still* not
robots.

Hello,

My friends and I are doing a thing called BattleBricks. We've had autonomous
and rc battles.  Our competition list consists of both AI & Manual robotics.
While RoboGladiators was a one time thing put on by Lego, we are a group of
guys in Albany, NY who just like playin' around with Lego Mindstorms :-).

Will
http://www.battlebricks.com