 Robotics / 15126
Re: Junkyard Wars (was: Re: robotica on TLC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 23:17:54 GMT

Juergen Stuber wrote:

mcase@metrolink.net (Mike Case) writes:

I was curious if anyone has run a contest like this for Lego Technic
or Mindstorms?

The closest I know is RoboGladiator:
http://www.teamdelta.com/roboglad/

It *looks* like those are still human-controlled though. *still* not
robots.

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
              WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>