 Robotics / 14951
Re: robotica on TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:45:39 GMT

Scientific American Frontiers on PBS ran a show, NATURAL BORN ROBOTS,
last year. It was rebroadcast last night here in the Tampa Area.

The show ended with a segment  called 'Go Team' which covered Robocup 99
held in Stockholm. Teams from around the world created robot soccer
teams. During the competition no human control of the robots is allowed.

The transcript of the show can be had at:
http://www.pbs.org/saf/transcripts/transcript1002.htm

regards

--
Frank Caggiano "The best education for the best
caggiano@crystal-objects.com is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html