 Robotics / 15128
15127  |  15129
Subject:
Micromotors and Fiber Optics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 01:29:38 GMT

     Is anyone currently interested in incorporating micromotors and fiber
optics into their robotic creations?  My son loves using the fiber optics
modules in his non-robotics, but I haven't had the time to use any of my
extras in any projects lately.  If you've been thinking about playing around
with these, take a look at my post in BST at
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=10626.  I know interest in
these items seem to run in phases so I thought maybe someone was currently
playing around with an idea or two.  Hope this isn't too off-topic!

Thanks
Dave