 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10626
10625  |  10627
Subject:
6979 Interstellar Starfighters for sale (sealed box)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 01:58:38 GMT

I have a couple of copies of the UFO Series 6979 Interstellar Starfighter
Sealed Box with minor store shelf wear available for sale.  These are great
sets for the set itself or to use as parts as it contains the small 9V
battery box, micromotor and fiber optics module.  Please make
inquiries/offers to me directly at dcpyatt@cannet.com as I have not been
able to browse LUGNET lately due to work.  Proceeds to help fund my other
hobby, resto-rodding the family's 1948 Pontiac, so let's make some deals!
(The car is a bigger money pit than LEGO's are!)  I'm not looking for MSRP,
(graciously accepted however, based upon last statement!), just would like
to clear up some space around the apartment and finance a piece or two for
the car along the way, at the same time giving a LEGO lover a deal.

Thanks for your time!

Dave
David C. Pyatt
LUGNET #218