 Publishing / 952
Re: LEGO Stereogram (see it in 3D!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:37:57 GMT

Chris Busse wrote:
I was messing around with my digital camera this evening and produced a
somewhat sucessful sterogram (I think that's what it's called).  It's a 3D
image of a catapault.
http://www.bussetech.com/lego/

I can't see it!  I'm flawed!  :-,

Seriously, does anyone know if astigmatism can affect the results of these
images?  It's like those pictures that were all the rage at the malls a few
years back.  I'm of the opinion that stuffing LSD into the frame might be a
key factor of seeing those things...

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I've spent the past few years building up an immunity to bullets."
- Angus McGuire