 General / 8085
Re: LEGO Stereogram (see it in 3D!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:57:05 GMT

I don't know, I can see them and I have a serious astigatism, I can also
see the magic eye ones they had out a few years ago.. just takes a
little time sometimes and being able to cross your eyes easily.  With
the posters they had out a couple of years ago, I found it easier to
cross my eyes, get the image and then uncross them quickly and the image
stays in my brain and I can move my eyes around the picture rather
easily.
I could see Chris's picture, though I couldn't get any of Todd's to work
for me :(

Tamy

Sproaticus wrote:

Chris Busse wrote:
I was messing around with my digital camera this evening and produced a
somewhat sucessful sterogram (I think that's what it's called).  It's a 3D
image of a catapault.
http://www.bussetech.com/lego/

I can't see it!  I'm flawed!  :-,

Seriously, does anyone know if astigmatism can affect the results of these
images?  It's like those pictures that were all the rage at the malls a few
years back.  I'm of the opinion that stuffing LSD into the frame might be a
key factor of seeing those things...

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I've spent the past few years building up an immunity to bullets."
- Angus McGuire

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy