 General / 8092
Re: LEGO Stereogram (see it in 3D!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:11:47 GMT

Sproaticus skrev i meddelandet <37EFD5A5.CBA8518@io.com>...
Chris Busse wrote:
I was messing around with my digital camera this evening and produced a
somewhat sucessful sterogram (I think that's what it's called).  It's a 3D
image of a catapault.
http://www.bussetech.com/lego/

I can't see it!  I'm flawed!  :-,
Seriously, does anyone know if astigmatism can affect the results of these
images?  [...]
I can't see them either - my eyes don't cooperate, so my brain chooses the
signals from one eye only (left or right, I can select by will - but not fast
enough to see 3D).

I hate 3D pictures ;-)
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden