 General / 8066
Re: LEGO Stereogram (see it in 3D!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:59:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Busse writes:
I was messing around with my digital camera this evening and produced a
somewhat sucessful sterogram (I think that's what it's called).  It's a 3D
image of a catapault.

Does your camera have a special feature that enables you to take stereo pics or
is it a technique anyone can try?  If so, how did you set up the shot?

To see it go to:

http://www.bussetech.com/lego/

and cross your eyes.

Let me know if you'd like to see more -- maybe I'll do a series.

Enjoy!

Chris Busse
cbusse@infi.net