 General / 8088
Re: LEGO Stereogram (see it in 3D!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:48:07 GMT

Dennett wrote:

On 09/28/1999, at 8:54 AM, Mookie wrote:
I could see Chris's picture, though I couldn't get any of Todd's
to work for me :(

Same here.

If you can see Chris's and not Todd's, it's probably because Todd's
are more widely separated than Chris's (on my monitor, about 3 1/2"
vs.  1 7/8").  Human eyes are typically separated about 2 1/2", and
this is an effective upper bound on "relax-eyed" viewing for most
people.

Your options:
1. scale the images down to a more tractable size
  this is the easiest option, but you'll lose detail, and these
  are great pictures - you'll want to preserve every detail
2. learn to view cross-eyed
  this is the preferred option if you can do it (I can't)
3. use a stereo viewer
  this is what I did

--
Steve Jacquot