 General / 8089
8088  |  8090
Subject:
Lego Sighted in the Top5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:11:46 GMT

The Top 5 List is at: <http://www.topfive.com>

Lego made it in Top 5's #1 slot today, and it should especially appeal to
us lego maniacs:

Topfive.com's Number 1 Thing on Dan Quayle's To-Do List...
1> Get out the Legos and build my own damn White House!

Here's Top5's usage notice, applying to the above-quoted material:
[      Copyright 1999 by Chris White   All rights reserved.      ]
[    Do not forward, publish, broadcast, or use in any manner    ]
[     without crediting "The Top 5 List at www.topfive.com"      ]

I've always thought the humoungous White House model that TLG used for road
shows was one of their coolest constructions...

Steve