 General / 8081
Re: LEGO Stereogram (see it in 3D!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 02:53:43 GMT

Yup!  As can virtually any other vision anomaly.  I can't do the Magic Eye
posters, since whatever it is that I need to do with my eyes to see them makes
my (soft) contacts pop out.

I prefer to think of it as viewing the world in a more artistic manner, rather
than being flawed :-)

Beth

Sproaticus wrote:
(Chris' post snipped)

I can't see it!  I'm flawed!  :-,

Seriously, does anyone know if astigmatism can affect the results of these
images?  It's like those pictures that were all the rage at the malls a few
years back.  I'm of the opinion that stuffing LSD into the frame might be a
key factor of seeing those things...

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I've spent the past few years building up an immunity to bullets."
- Angus McGuire