 Publishing / 3219
Re: Advertise on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:22:06 GMT

Because of supply and demand, I have reduced the add rate to $2.50 per 1000
impressions.

KL

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
Brickshelf is now soliciting banner ads.  For now they are processed by a • third
pary service (HTTP Ads), but all ads are selected by Brickshelf.  They run
under the gallery content, which varies in location depending on the number of
thumbnails on the page.  Anyone can buy ads (subject to our criteria) • instantly
with a credit card (though it looks like they start running the next day).

The guidelines for accepting banners are fairly strict, which I'm hoping
will enhance their effectiveness while not diminishing the Brickshelf
experience.  In case it's not clear from the listed criteria, there will be
no obnoxious animations, no popup windows, no cookies, just plain images.

http://www.brickshelf.com/ads/

KL