 Publishing / 3209
Re: Advertise on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 05:52:38 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.publish, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
Brickshelf is now soliciting banner ads.

Kevin,

Is the $5.00 CPM I see at the HTTPADS site mean that I agree to pay a $5.00
credit for ads at $.005 per instance (100 instances), and once my $5.00 is
used up, that's it for my ad for the month?

(It's $5.00 for 1,000, not 100)

The way it's supposed to work, is you buy a number of impressions, and set the
time frame they run.  The system is supposed to randomly disperse the showings
throughout that time, not all at once.  If you want them to all run in one day,
select one day as the duration.

   And please, if you *do* buy a banner ad, don't choose this one:

   http://www.somethingawful.com/firemancomics/mygoodness.htm

   (Loudly touted as "the most annoying banner ad in existence.")

   :) LFB

   XFUT -> .o-t.fun