 Publishing / 3210
Re: Advertise on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 05:53:54 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Tim Courtney writes:

Lets take this one step further guys (and gals, and minifigs for that
matter) - keep the BrickShelf ads within the community.

Define community?

I would like to
work something out with LDraw contributors to donate money to host LDraw ads
on BrickShelf, and I think it would be a good idea for other websites,
especially big ones like LUGNET,

I would be surprised if LUGNET had money to buy ads elsewhere.

BrickLink, LEGO.com,

These seem like good people to consider soliciting ads from... I need to get
my banner down to size and you'll be seeing it on BrickShelf....

LDraw,

I would be surprised if LDraw.org had money to buy ads elsewhere.

++Lar