 Publishing / 2674
Re: D.L. Blair, Inc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:12:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney writes:

Hmm...what a terribly designed slow loading site for a company that does so • much
business with such large clients.  One of the pages even said something like
'Welcome to Adobe GoLive ....' on the title bar of the browser window. • Sheesh.

Hmm...job opportunity...

-Tim

I dealt with D.L. Blair back in 1996 when they were handling the SunnyD Bottle
Search contests, some of the first Internet scavenger hunt-style sweepstakes.
They ran the thing three times for P&G over the course of about six months, and
I managed to walk away with multiple first or second level prizes on all three
contests. I registered every member of my immediate family and my two pet cats
as contestants.

They're great at some things, but clueless at MANY others.

- Sean