 Publishing / 2660
2659  |  2661
Subject:
Legal problem--Use of 2x2 brick as icon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 05:55:09 GMT

Can somebody remind me if this has been discussed already?

Has there been brought up before, any legal problem with using the Lego brick,
specifically a 2x2 brick, as some kind of stylistic element, for instance for
the bullet on a list? It's not a logo, just a graphical flourish in my website.

I'm just asking if anyone knows already that this is *right out*.
Obviously, it is Lego's lawyers that get the last word.

I'm trying to come up with an original idea to replace the 2x2 brick gif I've
been using ...