 Publishing / 2665
Re: Legal problem--Use of 2x2 brick as icon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 05:09:33 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G6MAoE.G4M@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.publish, Tim Courtney writes:
[..]
Go ahead and use it.  Note - Todd has been using the 2x2 as a background
and distributing it for the past 4+ years.  AFAIK, no one has come after
him or the other sites which display his background. :o)

That's not quite true.  I was contacted about it in 1997, and we had a meeting
about it and other related online issues after that.

Ok.

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=7818

Hmm...I'm not following.  This post doesn't mention the meeting from what I see.

--Todd

-Tim