 Publishing / 2738
Re: Legal problem--Use of 2x2 brick as icon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:13:10 GMT

Erik Olson wrote:
I'm trying to put some original thought into my icons. Something like a
pencil, or a rocket ship, or a pencil that turns into a rocket ship, that
looks vaguely like a brick, if you look at it closely, so that you • remember
it's something to do with Lego, but not the same thing....

Oooh, I can visualize the pencil-rocket-brick thing! If you want, I could
send you a mock-up graphic.
Let me know.

Regards,
--Ryan