 Publishing / 1580
Re: Digital Camera suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:07:05 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Maynes writes:
In lugnet.publish, Jeff Barnett writes:

There is not a perfect digital camera out there yet.  But i think as CDR
technologies increase, and compactability gets even smaller we will be seeing
some incredible cameras in the nex 5 to 10 years.

MiniDisc MiniDisc MiniDisc!!

:)

K.M.

How many computers available at your local computer stora have MiniDisk
drives??  I think zips would be a good thing as well.  The only downfall to
both of these ideas is that not many computers have drives to support them.
Everyone has a disk drive, and everyone has serial ports, most people have CD-
Roms and all new computers are coming out with USB.   In my eyes i think it is
going to be something that uses one of these four, probably one of the last
two methods.

Jeff
TlkToJeff@AOL.com