 Publishing / 1556
1555  |  1557
Subject:
Digital Camera suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:15:23 GMT

This topic seems to come up from time to time.

Do you have any thoughts on these digital cameras?

Kodak DC 240 or DC 280
Nikon Coolpix 800
Olympus D450Z
Sony MVC FD73
Toshiba PDRM3 or M4

I'm looking for something in the $500 to $800 range that will primarily be
used in a macro setting of LEGO models.

Suggest well,

Andreas
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm