 Publishing / 1389
Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 03:17:36 GMT

I had a trial copy of Dream Weaver that saved the source in a readable
format.  It's a nice program, but it is also expensive.

Build On!
John Matthews

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
Except for the extremely rare use of Composer touching up handwritten • pages when
I'm in a hurry, I use Notepad or CuteHTML to write all my pages for all of • my
sites (4? 5? 5, I think).  I've never found an HTML editor that saves the • source
in what I consider a readable format, and I almost always tweak the HTML, • so I
refuse to let editors screw up my formatted pages.

Mike Stanley wrote:

I still use FP2000 for my website and I'm satisfied with the ok job it
does for me.  But I'm also glad that I remember enough of the
"rubbish" to help fix some of the problems that _all_ editors will
introduce into my pages from time to time.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/

--