 Off-Topic / Fun / 4123
Re: IP (was: Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:52:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Adam Hoekwater writes:

It's a limited perfection. I'm perfect, but not omniescent.

:-)

Larry Pieniazek

Omniescent -adj. 1) having the ability to smell all things at once  2) the
ability to smell like all things - Synonyms: polyolfactory, multifragrant

Polyolfactory?  Ya know, I think we have one of these out at Dow...<grin>

Such attributes are often used when referring to the "All-Sniffer", the Dog-
Man deity of the agnostic, insomniac dyslexics.

-Tom McD.
when replying, originally Dickens' had written in 'spamcake' as to the object
of young Twist's further inquiry.

The San Francisco Bay Area Lego Users Group
www.baylug.org