 Publishing / 1325
Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 03:04:31 GMT

In lugnet.publish, John Matthews writes:
I have a 3M Precision Mousing Surface and it is the correct size and shape.

For reference on building a new mouse pad, I would suggest looking at this
3M model.

Build On!

I have been using the 3M pad for several years and thers no other mousepad
that is even close, in fact I'll go one further, there is no other
computer peripheral that is as good.

John Matthews
P.S.  It is great for Quake!  Yeah baby!  I got Q3A today and it roXors! id
rOOlz!  wooHooo!

It is great for Photoshop too.

Jim
hughesj@one.net