 Administrative / General / 3343
Re: Any one know these email addresses?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:06:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Poindexter writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Christopher Lannan writes:
This (lego@poindexter.cc) is mine.  I use it on Lugnet and RTL for my
newsreader.  I use different email addresses all over the place to find where
people got my email address.  I had tried to use lugnet@poindexter.cc, but
Todd jumped my case and that ended that.

I don't know if they harvested here or RTL, but I would suspect RTL as the
place.  I also send Nicole an email telling her that these things are internet
IQ tests and she just failed hers and now everybody in her list knows it.  I
did notice that there were 13 or so people in the mail list.

Mike Poindexter

Mike, you say you didn't use that address here? I've never been on RTL, so I'm
trying to figure out what the other common thread could be. Lego.com or fellow
lugneteer Tony's "From Bothans to Bricks" website, where I signed the
guestbook. I reall haven't put my email address at any other Lego related
sites.

Chris