 Publishing / 1192
Re: Any one know these email addresses?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:56:15 GMT

On the subject of LUGNET merchandising.. are there any secret or not so secret
plans? <http://www.camouflagetee.com/page2b.html> Offer fairly decent (?)
prices on bulk embroidered t-shirts - possibly longer-lasting than a print for
the LUGNET logo.

Ooh, an embroidered Lugnet t-shirt.  I'd probably buy one of those :)

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html