 Publishing / 1195
Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:42:05 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Todd Lehman writes:
On the subject of LUGNET merchandising.. are there any secret or not so
secret plans?

I guess you could say there are some "secret" plans, yeah, but I shouldn't
really call them "secret" plans.  Here's what we're thinking...  Now that
membership fundage is starting to trickle in, we'll use a portion of that
to fund the creation and sale of merchandising-type things, for example...

  - T-shirts
  - Pin-on buttons
  - Mousepads
  - Coffee mugs

...and (who knows) possibly also...

  - Hats/caps
  - Posters
  - Notepad cubes (those 4" cubes of 500 sheets of notepad paper)
  - Heavy-duty refrigerator magnets
  - Bumper stickers (ha ;-)

I'd vote for caps.  Something that I could where all the time and attract
attention to the Lego community (and help me start a local LUG!)

Steve Martin