 Publishing / 1211
Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 20:04:32 GMT

In lugnet.publish, James Brown writes:

Todd Lehman wrote:

...and (who knows) possibly also...

  - Hats/caps
  - Posters
  - Notepad cubes (those 4" cubes of 500 sheets of notepad paper)
  - Heavy-duty refrigerator magnets
  - Bumper stickers (ha ;-)

Other suggestions: (not necessarily merchandise, just in the 'put your logo
on' catagory)

banners (for various LUGs to display at shows)
those minifig stickers that show up on the members page
business/membership cards
stickers (vehicle window stickers, side of monitor stickers)
pens & pencils
Rubik's Logo
screensavers
storage tubs

Here are a couple of ideas:

Little trapezoidal stickers, like the ones that come with the Tine Milk Trucks,
Soccer Sets, etc, to give Minifigs little Lugnet T-Shirts.  Obviously, this
would be best after determining what the real-life shirts are going to look
like.

Little teensy bumpers stickers scaled down for minifig-sized cars. :D

Ok, the first one is a serious suggestion.  I think we could all do with those,
eh?

eric