 Publishing / 1219
Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 17:10:07 GMT

Todd Lehman:

I wouldn't mind a Lugnet tie. Like my Tux tie [1], but with
lots of small Lugnet logos in stead of all the penguins.

Play well,

Jacob

1) <URL: http://www.schou.dk/tuxtie/ >

--  E-mail:              sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --