 People / 3079
Re: Thanks to Lego and Lugnet for being there...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Thuma writes:

snippery snippery dock

Send donations to my theraputic charity at the address below,

Todd

;^)

In lieu of donations, I recommend you built a Lego set for therapy.  It's
much cheaper than a psychiatrist and it won't ask you about your childhood
or your relationship with your mother :-)

- Bob