 People / 3152
Re: Thanks to Lego and Lugnet for being there...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:28:18 GMT

In lugnet.people, Bob Parker writes:
I just wanted to let others know how much Lego and Lugnet have helped me
lately.

I just finished going through a divorce which then set off a weight loss
program that has reached 87 pounds lost so far (still have a little ways to
go but I'm almost there)

(snipped myself)

In case anyone was interested, just a quick update to my recent life changes:

1) I've lost a total of 123 pounds and for the first time in many years, am
no longer officially overweight!

2) I moved into a new home last Monday and am deciding where to put all the
Lego...

Throughout all of the upheaval, Lego has been a great constant.

Plus, Lego has Zero calories and Zero fat!  Heck, maybe you lose weight when
building with Lego:

  "Lift that brick, 1, 2...connect that brick, 3, 4..."

- Bob