 People / 3060
Re: Thanks to Lego and Lugnet for being there...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:13:22 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com>
In lugnet.people, Matt Hein writes:
snipped

Anyway, keep up with the brickz, maybe you'll find a girl who
can tolerate them (good luck on that)

<<_Matt Hein_>>

That's not a bad idea - actively try to find a girl interested in Lego
too...hmmm.

Maybe I could trade Lego sets for dates...

"Up next for the lucky woman* to date Bob is a MISB 497 Galaxy • Explorer.
Delivery of said set will occur at end of date."

"If the date should end in disaster, then the aforementioned woman • shall be
entitled to a small Jack Stone set."

Hehehe. This is pretty funny.  Brings to mind the catastrophic TV show
"Who wants to marry a millionaire?"

"Who wants to date an AFOL?"

Seriously though, good luck to you.   :-)

-Andy Lynch