 People / 3061
Re: Thanks to Lego and Lugnet for being there...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 05:49:27 GMT

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message

It is too bad that your ex didn't understand the hobby. I dated a woman • for a
short while that collected China Dolls and gave me hell about "playing • with
Legos." I have friends that smoke and chastize me for spending so much on • the
hobby, and yet they spend more on cigarettes each month. As for staying • out of
trouble, I can't say that I have been so successful, but I am happy to • report
that after my 6 months ban for fighting a customer in a TRU over a large • LEGO
set on sale, I am allowed to return next month. ;^)

What? Details! Do you mean TRU actually banned you? How do they enforce
that?