 People / 3058
Re: Thanks to Lego and Lugnet for being there...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:49:31 GMT

In lugnet.people, Matt Hein writes:
snipped

Anyway, keep up with the brickz, maybe you'll find a girl who
can tolerate them (good luck on that)

<<_Matt Hein_>>

That's not a bad idea - actively try to find a girl interested in Lego
too...hmmm.

Maybe I could trade Lego sets for dates...

"Up next for the lucky woman* to date Bob is a MISB 497 Galaxy Explorer.
Delivery of said set will occur at end of date."

"If the date should end in disaster, then the aforementioned woman shall be
entitled to a small Jack Stone set."

*The ideal candidate should be interested mainly in the following themes:
Space, Trains & Town.

- Bob