 People / 3080
3079  |  3081
Subject:
Builders' Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 07:50:56 GMT

Thought I might start a new thread here.
How are the following people doing?  What have you guys been working on
lately?

In no particular order:

-Felix Greco  (we need more pirate space ships, aquazone Mocs rock too)
-Jason Baker  (I must have a 4th giant ship)
-Dan Jassim  (I have to know what you're working on)
-Tom Sciortino  (nothing since the BT1 contest?)
-Jeremy Sproat  (the world needs more microfig)
-Patrick Justison  (your industrial gray ships and mecha must return)
-Tony Hafner  (your sites back now where are you? :-)
-Lindsay Frederick Braun  (any space stuff from you in the future?)
-Kenneth Tam  (you had an interesting microfig/minifig blending style)
-Kevin Rooten  (whatever happened to project X?)
-Mike Petrucelli  (I believe you're busy but it would be great to see some
more stuff from you)
-Paul Baulch  (its your duty to post new big ships to .space :-)
-Joel Jacobsen  (more freighters!)
-Bob Hayes  (more civillian ships!)

I'm sure there are plenty of people in the .space community that have been
gone for awhile that I've missed.  (I've recently talked to Karim Nassar and
Joel Kuester so I know what you guys are up to etc..) I'm not playing
favorites here at all, these are just some of the more active builders
space/mecha builders I can think of at the moment.  If anyone else is
curious about someone I missed, add them to the list. :-)
Also I apologize if I've missed any recent activity by any of the above in
the "sci-fi" building area.

If any of the above builders wants to drop in and give an update please do
it in this thread so everyone else can see whats going on. :-)

-Jon