 People / 3093
Re: Builders' Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 08:22:08 GMT

Hey Jon,

I just came across this post today. Shows you how much I'm on LUGNET.

I've made all sorts of Spiffcraft with some surprises inside. Also, a few
days ago I built a sub-capital ship about as big as my red/gray Rebel
Transport. Actually, it has the same color scheme too, but I think it's way
cooler than the Transport as far as detail and working features. And I do
have a digital camera but my computer is ancient and cannot run the software
that allows for downloading. So, the new stuff is just sitting around for
now. We've got a LUGOLA meeting coming up April 20th, hopefully I'll build
another sub capital ship and maybe my LUGOLA peeps can take a few teaser
pics ;^)

Next big project: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads Part III

That's the low down.

Dan Jassim