 People / 1683
Re: Need a map of LL, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:18:59 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.legoland.california, Tim Courtney writes:
[...]
I can't wait to go!!  Every LEGO event I attend I find myself counting
down the days, hours, and minutes to!!  They're just so much fun :o)

whoa, whoa, time out...  I hope to see you there, but keep in mind that this
is a wedding, *not* a LEGO event.  That means there aren't going to be MOCs
and K-8's everywhere, tables and time set aside for demoing LDraw, and that
sort of thing.  Just a plain and simple wedding with friends (online &
offline) and family.  Maybe there'll a couple places to play with LEGO
somewhere, fine, I don't know, but it's mostly going to be very social.

Now, what you do afterwards (or beforehand, for that matter) is your own
business, but I'd better not hear about any organized events riding coattail
or I'm going to be very personally insulted.

--Todd

I understand.. point taken.  And no, I wasn't planning for a demo table ;-)

-Tim