 People / 1678
1677  |  1679
Subject:
Need a map of LL, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 01:56:14 GMT

I'm considering a wedding inside LL, but I've never been there myself. I'd like
to get some feel for the space--particularly around Miniland and the entrance
area buildings.

If there's anyone here who could send me a map of the LEGOLAND park in Carlsbad,
I sure would appreciate it.

What I need is a "real" map. One that's to scale (including the scale
indicated), has buildings carefully labeled, and is recent enough to show the
location of their Events Pavillion. Basic internals of a few buildings and even
topo info would be extra great.

In other words, not the cartoon map.

-Suz

ps. I've already seen the LL website VR pictures, the drawings in "The Ultimate
LEGO Book," and asked LL.